Home » News » Public Safety
Bedford hit-and-run leaves 2 injured
One person suffered head trauma and was taken to an area hospital with serious injuries. The second pedestrian suffered a minor injury and was also treated at the hospital, police said.
Police arrived on the scene around 9:20 p.m. and learned the SUV left the scene without stopping. The dark SUV may have damage to the front end.
Anyone with information can contact the Bedford Police Department at 472-5113.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 4
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Hampton woman, 75, hit by truck in Newington in serious condition - 0
- Police: Handling issues of mentally ill just part of the job - 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 5
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072