Snow bunnies- Windham easter egg hunts draws hundreds of area children
Despite a bit of snow on the ground and the need for warm winter coats, hats and boots, this year's Easter Egg Hunt, which was hosted by the Windham Recreation Department, was a smashing success.
Recreation Director Cheryl Haas said the event typically brings up to 500 children to the town center, and this year's egg hunt was no exception. Local scouting groups assisted in the filling and hiding of 4,400 plastic eggs, which were scattered in the yard surrounding the town's municipal complex to await their lucky recipients.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.