Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Chase ends in I-93 traffic in Salem, Manchester man's arrest
Police were called to Walmart on Route 28 for a report of a man who just stolen a Sony Vizio TV and Gateway computer around 4:25 p.m.
The man, later identified as Keenan Falck, 18, allegedly fled from the store driving an older, gold Ford Focus. Officers who responded to the store found Falck driving erratically in a nearby neighborhood off Old Rockingham Road, police said.
Falck was able to drive out of the neighborhood and took Exit 2 to get on Interstate 93 during an attempt to dodge the officers, police said. But Falck got caught in heavy traffic, allowing police to stop him.
Falck is charged with willful concealment, possession of marijuana, reckless operation, disobeying a police officer and receiving stolen property. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424