Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Chase ends in I-93 traffic in Salem, Manchester man's arrest
Police were called to Walmart on Route 28 for a report of a man who just stolen a Sony Vizio TV and Gateway computer around 4:25 p.m.
The man, later identified as Keenan Falck, 18, allegedly fled from the store driving an older, gold Ford Focus. Officers who responded to the store found Falck driving erratically in a nearby neighborhood off Old Rockingham Road, police said.
Falck was able to drive out of the neighborhood and took Exit 2 to get on Interstate 93 during an attempt to dodge the officers, police said. But Falck got caught in heavy traffic, allowing police to stop him.
Falck is charged with willful concealment, possession of marijuana, reckless operation, disobeying a police officer and receiving stolen property. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'