Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Chase ends in I-93 traffic in Salem, Manchester man's arrest
Police were called to Walmart on Route 28 for a report of a man who just stolen a Sony Vizio TV and Gateway computer around 4:25 p.m.
The man, later identified as Keenan Falck, 18, allegedly fled from the store driving an older, gold Ford Focus. Officers who responded to the store found Falck driving erratically in a nearby neighborhood off Old Rockingham Road, police said.
Falck was able to drive out of the neighborhood and took Exit 2 to get on Interstate 93 during an attempt to dodge the officers, police said. But Falck got caught in heavy traffic, allowing police to stop him.
Falck is charged with willful concealment, possession of marijuana, reckless operation, disobeying a police officer and receiving stolen property. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917