Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Chase ends in I-93 traffic in Salem, Manchester man's arrest
Police were called to Walmart on Route 28 for a report of a man who just stolen a Sony Vizio TV and Gateway computer around 4:25 p.m.
The man, later identified as Keenan Falck, 18, allegedly fled from the store driving an older, gold Ford Focus. Officers who responded to the store found Falck driving erratically in a nearby neighborhood off Old Rockingham Road, police said.
Falck was able to drive out of the neighborhood and took Exit 2 to get on Interstate 93 during an attempt to dodge the officers, police said. But Falck got caught in heavy traffic, allowing police to stop him.
Falck is charged with willful concealment, possession of marijuana, reckless operation, disobeying a police officer and receiving stolen property. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917