Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Chase ends in I-93 traffic in Salem, Manchester man's arrest
Police were called to Walmart on Route 28 for a report of a man who just stolen a Sony Vizio TV and Gateway computer around 4:25 p.m.
The man, later identified as Keenan Falck, 18, allegedly fled from the store driving an older, gold Ford Focus. Officers who responded to the store found Falck driving erratically in a nearby neighborhood off Old Rockingham Road, police said.
Falck was able to drive out of the neighborhood and took Exit 2 to get on Interstate 93 during an attempt to dodge the officers, police said. But Falck got caught in heavy traffic, allowing police to stop him.
Falck is charged with willful concealment, possession of marijuana, reckless operation, disobeying a police officer and receiving stolen property. He was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail pending arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief