Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pickup truck sought in Sandown hit-and-run
The teen, whose name police are not releasing at this time, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Sgt. Aurie Roy said the incident happened about 7:50 p.m. as the children were walking near 409 Main St., the northern side of Route 121A.
Roy said the younger boy told police he remembered hearing a loud vehicle coming just before the 13-year-old boy was hit by the mirror of a pickup truck.
Police are looking for a white or silver pickup truck, possibly with a loud exhaust, with a damaged side mirror which fled the scene. Investigators recovered parts from the truck mirror at the scene.
Anyone with information about the truck or the incident is asked to call police at 887-3887 or Rockingham County Dispatch at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth