Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Pickup truck sought in Sandown hit-and-run
The teen, whose name police are not releasing at this time, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Sgt. Aurie Roy said the incident happened about 7:50 p.m. as the children were walking near 409 Main St., the northern side of Route 121A.
Roy said the younger boy told police he remembered hearing a loud vehicle coming just before the 13-year-old boy was hit by the mirror of a pickup truck.
Police are looking for a white or silver pickup truck, possibly with a loud exhaust, with a damaged side mirror which fled the scene. Investigators recovered parts from the truck mirror at the scene.
Anyone with information about the truck or the incident is asked to call police at 887-3887 or Rockingham County Dispatch at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917