Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Pickup truck sought in Sandown hit-and-run
The teen, whose name police are not releasing at this time, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Sgt. Aurie Roy said the incident happened about 7:50 p.m. as the children were walking near 409 Main St., the northern side of Route 121A.
Roy said the younger boy told police he remembered hearing a loud vehicle coming just before the 13-year-old boy was hit by the mirror of a pickup truck.
Police are looking for a white or silver pickup truck, possibly with a loud exhaust, with a damaged side mirror which fled the scene. Investigators recovered parts from the truck mirror at the scene.
Anyone with information about the truck or the incident is asked to call police at 887-3887 or Rockingham County Dispatch at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917