Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Pickup truck sought in Sandown hit-and-run
The teen, whose name police are not releasing at this time, suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
Sgt. Aurie Roy said the incident happened about 7:50 p.m. as the children were walking near 409 Main St., the northern side of Route 121A.
Roy said the younger boy told police he remembered hearing a loud vehicle coming just before the 13-year-old boy was hit by the mirror of a pickup truck.
Police are looking for a white or silver pickup truck, possibly with a loud exhaust, with a damaged side mirror which fled the scene. Investigators recovered parts from the truck mirror at the scene.
Anyone with information about the truck or the incident is asked to call police at 887-3887 or Rockingham County Dispatch at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917