Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Raymond recount changes one race
Jack Barnes had originally been declared the winner of a seat on the ethics committee with 34 votes, beating Cheryl Killam, who received 33 votes in initial counting.
After the recount, Killam came out the winner with 37 votes. Barnes received 35.
Both were write-in candidates.
A recount was also held on article 22, a citizens' petition warrant article that requested $18,000 to repaint the town's historic Depot.
Although the recount changed the number of votes, it did not change the outcome. The article lost by five votes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem