Easter Bunny hops into Candia Saturday
CANDIA - The Easter Bunny will make a stop in Candia a day early on Saturday, stopping by in time for the town's annual "Hunt for the Golden Egg" in Moore Park starting at 1 p.m.
The free Easter Egg hunt is open to children between 1 year old and the fourth grade. The children will be divided up into five groups, each with their own area set aside. The groups are ages 1-3, age 4 to kindergarten, grade R-1, grade 2, and grades 3-4.
Each area will "Easter Bunny helper" who will start the hunt and give out the "special surprises," and a host of candy-stuffed eggs scattered across the park. If free candy is somehow not incentive enough, each group will have one golden egg waiting to be discovered, which the Easter Bunny will trade for a "special Easter basket."
There will also be 10 eggs per group containing messages with hints on how to get the special gifts.
The snow date is April 7. The weather forecasts Saturday for clear skies and temperatures in the low 50s.
Severino Trucking, Pemac Industries, Waltmart, and Dr. Robert Pinard contributed to the event.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.