Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Unregistered sex offender in Tilton sentenced to 21 months in prison
James Nelson Lund, 37, of Tilton and Berlin, and formerly of Vasselboro, Maine, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He will be under supervised release for 10 years after he serves his sentence.
When Lund was arrested in Tilton last May, he had his personal belongings in a pickup truck; he told police he preferred to live a transient lifestyle and he and his wife planned on moving to the Midwest.
Police had been tipped off that Lund had been living with his wife at 9 School St., Apt. 1.
Lund has been required to register as a sex offender since 2001, when he pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 3
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 8
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 4
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 11
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917