Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unregistered sex offender in Tilton sentenced to 21 months in prison
James Nelson Lund, 37, of Tilton and Berlin, and formerly of Vasselboro, Maine, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He will be under supervised release for 10 years after he serves his sentence.
When Lund was arrested in Tilton last May, he had his personal belongings in a pickup truck; he told police he preferred to live a transient lifestyle and he and his wife planned on moving to the Midwest.
Police had been tipped off that Lund had been living with his wife at 9 School St., Apt. 1.
Lund has been required to register as a sex offender since 2001, when he pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 42
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 3
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424