Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Unregistered sex offender in Tilton sentenced to 21 months in prison
James Nelson Lund, 37, of Tilton and Berlin, and formerly of Vasselboro, Maine, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He will be under supervised release for 10 years after he serves his sentence.
When Lund was arrested in Tilton last May, he had his personal belongings in a pickup truck; he told police he preferred to live a transient lifestyle and he and his wife planned on moving to the Midwest.
Police had been tipped off that Lund had been living with his wife at 9 School St., Apt. 1.
Lund has been required to register as a sex offender since 2001, when he pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 1
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 4
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424