Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Unregistered sex offender in Tilton sentenced to 21 months in prison
James Nelson Lund, 37, of Tilton and Berlin, and formerly of Vasselboro, Maine, was sentenced in U.S. District Court in Concord. He will be under supervised release for 10 years after he serves his sentence.
When Lund was arrested in Tilton last May, he had his personal belongings in a pickup truck; he told police he preferred to live a transient lifestyle and he and his wife planned on moving to the Midwest.
Police had been tipped off that Lund had been living with his wife at 9 School St., Apt. 1.
Lund has been required to register as a sex offender since 2001, when he pleaded guilty to sexual abuse of a minor in Maine.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 6
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 9
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 2
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917