Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett man to plead guilty for latest indecent exposure
Eric Carrier, 24, struck a plea deal with county prosecutors that will allow him to avoid trial in superior court.
Terms of the plea deal have not yet been made public, but court records say the sentence is a fully negotiated disposition. A judge still has to approve the deal.
A plea-and-sentencing hearing has been set for April 30 in Rockingham County Superior Court.
Had Carrier been convicted at trial, he could have faced 3½ to seven years in state prison.
Carrier was indicted in January for attempting to expose himself to a home care worker that he met up with in Hampton on Sept. 12.
He responded to an advertisement that a woman posted on the web site Craigslist.org, and claimed he was a 22-year-old disabled man, according to police. When the two met in Hampton, Carrier claimed he needed help changing his soiled diaper and could not control his bowel movements due to a brain injury, police said.
The 30-year-old Nashua woman grew suspicious of his behavior and later notified police, according to a court complaint.
Carrier was charged last year by Hooksett police in 2011 with indecent exposure for soliciting five other women by posing as a disabled person on Craigslist, according to police. He was convicted of indecent exposure last July 30, police said.
Hooksett police said they received reports from several other women during their investigation, but could not go forward with those cases because they were beyond the statute of limitations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483