Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
North Hampton woman with children in car faces aggravated DWI charge
Carrie Towne, 34, of the Pine Haven Motel was arrested around 6 p.m. Friday after a concerned citizen reported her erratic driving, Newmarket Police Lt. Kyle True said Tuesday.
A police officer followed Towne for quite a distance before stopping her, True said. The officer conducted a roadside conversation with Towne before requesting she perform a series of field sobriety tests, which she failed, True said.
True said the two children in the car were known to Towne; he would not say if they are Towne's children.
They were taken into protective custody and later released to a sober adult.
Towne was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated as a result of having the children in the car. She was released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail and is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood Division, on May 7 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483