NH Angle is a news and information aggregation by staff and audience of the New Hampshire Union Leader, The Goffstown News, The Bedford Bulletin, The Hooksett Banner and The Salem Observer. Share a news link here or comment on this item below.
The suit says before the fire, an electrical fault occurred in a line owned by Unitil. It says the fault caused an electrical conduit, which was attached to the Surf Hotel, to heat up and spark the fire.
UNH junior and English literature major Kelsey MacDonald was on her way to buy a bagel from Zeke's when she discovered an unidentified man watching pornography on a Dimond Library computer on Sunday,... 0