Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Gunman robs Family Dollar in Lebanon
The masked gunman entered the store about 8 p.m., pointed a gun at an employee and demanded cash. The clerk complied and the robber fled the store with an undisclosed amount of money. Police do not know which direction he took.
The gunman is described as a white male, about 6-feet tall, wearing jeans, a black hooded sweatshirt, a camouflage face mask and gloves.
No one was injured in the robbery.
Anyone who may have been traveling in the area during the time of the robbery and may have information about it is asked to call police at 603-448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 1
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Facebook leads to career in social media
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917