New Hampshire Veterans News in Brief
MANCHESTER - American Legion Post 79 will hold karaoke nights on Friday with Tami and Saturday with Chrissy and Elaine. Both sessions are from 8 p.m. to midnight.
Post 79 is located at 35 W. Brook St.
Raymond post hosts ladies' night
RAYMOND - VFW Post 4479, 39 Main St., will hold its Friday's Ladies Night from 6 p.m. to midnight.
Tuesday's King of Diamonds is set for 7 p.m. Wednesdays and Saturdays will offer free pool.
Italian benefit dinner set for April 5
PELHAM - VFW Post 10722 and Ladies Auxiliary is hosting an Italian-themed dinner by candlelight on April 5 at 5:30 p.m.
Homemade lasagnas, baked ziti, chicken and broccoli, spaghetti, meatballs, soda, coffee tea, desserts and more will be served.
The public is invited. Admission is $8 per adult; $5 for kids younger than 12. Door prizes, 50/50 raffle and prize for best dressed to the theme. All proceeds benefit veterans programs. The VFW Post is at 6 Main St., in Pelham. For more information, go to pelhamweb.org/vfw.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utilities plan $3 billion natural gas pipeline - 1
- Alternative energy vehicles rule Mount Washington Auto road - 0
- Natural gas pipeline still holds promise for Groveton - 1
- Bird causes Concord-area power outage Monday - 0
- Swanzey solar array should be completed by end of 2014 - 1
- New Londonderry transmission line project will add 60 more utility poles - 0
- 'Northern Trespass' film to be screened in Nashua on Thursday night - 0
- Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America - 0
- Ayotte says Northern Pass lines should be buried beneath roads - 12
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change