Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police: Man threatened to kill dogs, burn down house
Peter Longo, 26, of Raymond, is charged with Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief (vandalism) and Class A misdemeanor criminal threatening "with a purpose to terrorize."
According to the police affidavit, Longo and a homeowner on Depot Road in Candia got into a "shouting match" on March 16 at around 11:20 a.m. over Longo pulling his car over off to the side of the road near the man's home.
The argument escalated until Longo stepped outside of his Acura and told the homeowner: "I'm going to kill your two black dogs and burn your house down." He then, according to police, took a baseball bat from his car and smashed the homeowner's mailbox, breaking it off of its post and onto the ground.
The homeowner reported the incident to police. Raymond police found the vehicle and Longo, with the bat, about 10 minutes later on Lane Drive in Raymond.
According to the affidavit, Longo confessed at this time to smashing the mailbox during the argument, saying that "he knew he should not have done" it; he later wrote an apology letter.
Charges were filed against Longo on March 28. He will appear before the 10th Circuit District Division Court in Candia on April 17 at 8:15 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 4
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 8
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917