Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: Man threatened to kill dogs, burn down house
Peter Longo, 26, of Raymond, is charged with Class B misdemeanor criminal mischief (vandalism) and Class A misdemeanor criminal threatening "with a purpose to terrorize."
According to the police affidavit, Longo and a homeowner on Depot Road in Candia got into a "shouting match" on March 16 at around 11:20 a.m. over Longo pulling his car over off to the side of the road near the man's home.
The argument escalated until Longo stepped outside of his Acura and told the homeowner: "I'm going to kill your two black dogs and burn your house down." He then, according to police, took a baseball bat from his car and smashed the homeowner's mailbox, breaking it off of its post and onto the ground.
The homeowner reported the incident to police. Raymond police found the vehicle and Longo, with the bat, about 10 minutes later on Lane Drive in Raymond.
According to the affidavit, Longo confessed at this time to smashing the mailbox during the argument, saying that "he knew he should not have done" it; he later wrote an apology letter.
Charges were filed against Longo on March 28. He will appear before the 10th Circuit District Division Court in Candia on April 17 at 8:15 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Derry holiday parade to be held today
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
Hot deals, warm shoppers
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483