Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police say woman called 911 for help ordering dinner
Police said Elizabeth Niemi, 57, of 1 Ruth Ave., called 911 saying she needed medical help.
However, "upon the Fire Department's arrival it was found that she wanted help ordering Chinese food," a police press release said.
She is scheduled to appear April 17 in Hooksett Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 6
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 1
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 2
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 8
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917