Mass. man hospitalized after injecting horse tranquilizer in Deerfield
Deerfield police say a 25-year-old male from Billerica, Mass., was taken to Exeter Hospital, after they responded to a call to a home at 58 Raymond Road at 2:21 p.m. Sunday. Police say the man, whose name was not released Sunday night, exhibited very weak vital signs when he was transported.
No charges were issued against the man or the homeowner on Sunday, but the incident remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 14
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings