Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Motorcyclist charged with DWI after Hudson crash
Alexander Pelkey, 21, of Hudson was booked after being released from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua after treatment for injuries he received in the crash. The driver of the Nissan Maxima hit by the motorcycle, Amanda Kuhlman, 27, of Londonderry, was not injured, police said.
Pelkey, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to the hospital for evaluation of possible serious injuries. He was released shortly after midnight Sunday morning and immediately brought to the Hudson police station for booking.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
Pelkey is due in Nashua District Court on April 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424