Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Motorcyclist charged with DWI after Hudson crash
Alexander Pelkey, 21, of Hudson was booked after being released from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua after treatment for injuries he received in the crash. The driver of the Nissan Maxima hit by the motorcycle, Amanda Kuhlman, 27, of Londonderry, was not injured, police said.
Pelkey, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to the hospital for evaluation of possible serious injuries. He was released shortly after midnight Sunday morning and immediately brought to the Hudson police station for booking.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
Pelkey is due in Nashua District Court on April 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424