Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Motorcyclist charged with DWI after Hudson crash
Alexander Pelkey, 21, of Hudson was booked after being released from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua after treatment for injuries he received in the crash. The driver of the Nissan Maxima hit by the motorcycle, Amanda Kuhlman, 27, of Londonderry, was not injured, police said.
Pelkey, who was not wearing a helmet, was taken to the hospital for evaluation of possible serious injuries. He was released shortly after midnight Sunday morning and immediately brought to the Hudson police station for booking.
He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and released on $1,500 personal recognizance bail.
Pelkey is due in Nashua District Court on April 11.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917