Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Merrimack man arrested on sex assault charge
Thomas Costa of 135 Middlesex Road is being detained on $10,000 cash bail on a felony charge of aggravated felonious sexual assault and a misdemeanor offense of simple assault.
Police said on March 21 the girl and her mother arrived at the police station to report a possible sexual assault.
After an investigation, police obtained a warrant for Costa's arrest.
What's next: He is to be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Handshake between prosecutor, defendant draws some attention - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 0
- Fugitive nabbed at hotel in Bow as he checks out the weather - 0
- No change in bail for teen facing Dover arson charge - 0
- Dover man arrested for two business burglaries last summer - 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires - 0
- Riders can't convince Manchester Water Works of horse sense - 0
- Toll relief not seen as sure thing for Merrimack - 0
- NH Supreme Court refuses to expedite appeal in Rockingham County Attorney lawsuit - 0
- Postal workers protest Staples deal - 0
- NRA to mix politics, gun rights at convention - 0
- McGuire wins in Fisher Cats' trip finale - 0
- Salem Planning Board OK’s Main Street hookah lounge - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate'
Rep. Kuster talks women's economic issues
George Will: Our adolescent President
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917