Home » News » Public Safety
UPDATED: Dover man identified in Route 125 Lee crash
Around 1:15 p.m. Monday, Justin Mills was driving his Subaru north on Route 125 when he crossed the center line and collided with a crane heading south and being driven by Brian Daigle, 24, of New Boston. The crane is owned by American Crane Co. Inc. in Hooksett.
Mills suffered serious injuries and was flown to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Daigle was not injured in the crash.
The accident, which happened about 1:15 p.m. Monday, is still under investigation.
A third vehicle, a Nissan behind the Subaru, swerved off the road to avoid the collision.
Police said Daigle tried to avoid the crash and, as a result, the crane went across Route 125, down an embankment and crashed into nearby woods.
Route 125 was closed for several hours while emergency personnel removed the wreckage and police investigated.
Lee police and fire were assisted at the scene by New Hampshire State Police and officers from Barrington and Durham. Also at the scene were McGregor Ambulance Co., Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advance Response Team (DHART) and members of the Strafford County Regional Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief