Home » News » Public Safety
UPDATED: Dover man identified in Route 125 Lee crash
Around 1:15 p.m. Monday, Justin Mills was driving his Subaru north on Route 125 when he crossed the center line and collided with a crane heading south and being driven by Brian Daigle, 24, of New Boston. The crane is owned by American Crane Co. Inc. in Hooksett.
Mills suffered serious injuries and was flown to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. Daigle was not injured in the crash.
The accident, which happened about 1:15 p.m. Monday, is still under investigation.
A third vehicle, a Nissan behind the Subaru, swerved off the road to avoid the collision.
Police said Daigle tried to avoid the crash and, as a result, the crane went across Route 125, down an embankment and crashed into nearby woods.
Route 125 was closed for several hours while emergency personnel removed the wreckage and police investigated.
Lee police and fire were assisted at the scene by New Hampshire State Police and officers from Barrington and Durham. Also at the scene were McGregor Ambulance Co., Dartmouth-Hitchcock Advance Response Team (DHART) and members of the Strafford County Regional Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
- NH's representatives in Congress join opposition to painkiller Zohydro - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity