Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Greenville woman arrested on forgery charge
Shannon Fontaine, 28, of 42 Adams Ave., also is charged with possession of a prescription drug, trazodone hydrochloride, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said she was arrested after a bank teller noticed the signature on the check did not match the account holder's signature on file. A call was made to the account holder, who knows Fontaine, and who said no check was issued to her.
Police said Fontaine fled the bank on foot but was later stopped by officers and arrested. When she was searched, police said they found the drug on her. She did not have a prescription for it, according to police.
What's next: Fontaine was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 17 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal