Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Greenville woman arrested on forgery charge
Shannon Fontaine, 28, of 42 Adams Ave., also is charged with possession of a prescription drug, trazodone hydrochloride, a class A misdemeanor.
Police said she was arrested after a bank teller noticed the signature on the check did not match the account holder's signature on file. A call was made to the account holder, who knows Fontaine, and who said no check was issued to her.
Police said Fontaine fled the bank on foot but was later stopped by officers and arrested. When she was searched, police said they found the drug on her. She did not have a prescription for it, according to police.
What's next: Fontaine was released on $2,500 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 17 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483