Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man still in critical condition after crash with massive crane
Police said Justin Mills was driving his Subaru north on Route 125 about 1:15 p.m. Monday when he crossed the road's center line and hit a crane heading south that was being driven by Brian Daigle, 24, of New Boston, about a quarter-mile south of the Lee traffic circle.
Mills was flown to the hospital by a Dartmouth-Hitchcock helicopter.
A spokesman from the hospital confirmed Mills was in critical condition as of Tuesday night.
Police said Mills may not have been wearing his seatbelt, but airbags deployed as a result of the crash. Daigle was not injured even though the crane, which is owned by American Crane Co. Inc. in Hooksett, crashed into the nearby woods on the northbound side of the road.
Route 125 was closed for several hours. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal