Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man still in critical condition after crash with massive crane
Police said Justin Mills was driving his Subaru north on Route 125 about 1:15 p.m. Monday when he crossed the road's center line and hit a crane heading south that was being driven by Brian Daigle, 24, of New Boston, about a quarter-mile south of the Lee traffic circle.
Mills was flown to the hospital by a Dartmouth-Hitchcock helicopter.
A spokesman from the hospital confirmed Mills was in critical condition as of Tuesday night.
Police said Mills may not have been wearing his seatbelt, but airbags deployed as a result of the crash. Daigle was not injured even though the crane, which is owned by American Crane Co. Inc. in Hooksett, crashed into the nearby woods on the northbound side of the road.
Route 125 was closed for several hours. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair rescues dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior