Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man still in critical condition after crash with massive crane
Police said Justin Mills was driving his Subaru north on Route 125 about 1:15 p.m. Monday when he crossed the road's center line and hit a crane heading south that was being driven by Brian Daigle, 24, of New Boston, about a quarter-mile south of the Lee traffic circle.
Mills was flown to the hospital by a Dartmouth-Hitchcock helicopter.
A spokesman from the hospital confirmed Mills was in critical condition as of Tuesday night.
Police said Mills may not have been wearing his seatbelt, but airbags deployed as a result of the crash. Daigle was not injured even though the crane, which is owned by American Crane Co. Inc. in Hooksett, crashed into the nearby woods on the northbound side of the road.
Route 125 was closed for several hours. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072