Home » News » Public Safety
Traffic tied up in Dover after chain-reaction morning crash
Members of N.H. State Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 8:30 a.m. and found six vehicles damaged, according to Fire Chief Richard Driscoll.
Driscoll said the occupants all refused transport. He said firefighters had to clean up some radiator or transmission fluids which spilled on the road.
Firefighters were at the scene for just over an hour, Driscoll said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Canaan man killed when car falls on him - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Police say party near Keene State got out of control, became 'mass casualty incident' - 19
- KSC president 'saddened and disheartened' at Pumpkin Festival mayhem - 2
- More violence at Keene - 3
- Londonderry man killed in Massachusetts motorcycle crash - 0
- Fire at Swanzey dog kennels destroys barn - 0
- No arrests in incident that brought out Manchester SWAT, locked down Central High School - 0
- Weare chief resigns following AG's report that recommends putting him on list of ethically compromised officers - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 0
- Fight leads to stabbing in Plymouth - 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Crunch time and the dollars are flying in NH races - 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 4
- Shaheen: 'Don't Import Candiate That Outsources Jobs' - 23
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy
After riots, soul-searching begins