Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Police: Allenstown man was speeding before crash
Police said Tevin Perez, 21, was heading south on I-93 about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and merging onto I-293 when he was spotted driving 90 mph by a trooper.
Perez got off the highway at exit 2, but "attempted to travel directly through the intersection to Brown Avenue," despite facing a red light, and hit another car.
Perez, the child and the woman driving the other car, whom police did not name, were all taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of minor bruises.
Perez was charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child, vehicular assault, reckless driving and speeding. He is scheduled to appear this morning in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Tuition tax credits make a return
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917