Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Police: Allenstown man was speeding before crash
Police said Tevin Perez, 21, was heading south on I-93 about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and merging onto I-293 when he was spotted driving 90 mph by a trooper.
Perez got off the highway at exit 2, but "attempted to travel directly through the intersection to Brown Avenue," despite facing a red light, and hit another car.
Perez, the child and the woman driving the other car, whom police did not name, were all taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of minor bruises.
Perez was charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child, vehicular assault, reckless driving and speeding. He is scheduled to appear this morning in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917