Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police: Allenstown man was speeding before crash
Police said Tevin Perez, 21, was heading south on I-93 about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and merging onto I-293 when he was spotted driving 90 mph by a trooper.
Perez got off the highway at exit 2, but "attempted to travel directly through the intersection to Brown Avenue," despite facing a red light, and hit another car.
Perez, the child and the woman driving the other car, whom police did not name, were all taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of minor bruises.
Perez was charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child, vehicular assault, reckless driving and speeding. He is scheduled to appear this morning in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 15
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917