Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police: Allenstown man was speeding before crash
Police said Tevin Perez, 21, was heading south on I-93 about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and merging onto I-293 when he was spotted driving 90 mph by a trooper.
Perez got off the highway at exit 2, but "attempted to travel directly through the intersection to Brown Avenue," despite facing a red light, and hit another car.
Perez, the child and the woman driving the other car, whom police did not name, were all taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of minor bruises.
Perez was charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child, vehicular assault, reckless driving and speeding. He is scheduled to appear this morning in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Giving Max effort for the Wildcats - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483