Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police: Allenstown man was speeding before crash
Police said Tevin Perez, 21, was heading south on I-93 about 4:15 p.m. Tuesday and merging onto I-293 when he was spotted driving 90 mph by a trooper.
Perez got off the highway at exit 2, but "attempted to travel directly through the intersection to Brown Avenue," despite facing a red light, and hit another car.
Perez, the child and the woman driving the other car, whom police did not name, were all taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of minor bruises.
Perez was charged with reckless conduct, disobeying a police officer, criminal mischief, endangering the welfare of a child, vehicular assault, reckless driving and speeding. He is scheduled to appear this morning in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 1
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
- Manchester Crime Watch: City man sought to fight charge representing himself - 0
- Chilling display of Mazzaglia evidence - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 2
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917