Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Whitefield man indicted on child sex abuse charges
Michael Gibson of 30 Elm St., Apartment 1, in Whitefield was also indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of felonious sexual assault and a charge of witness tampering for allegedly threatening to hurt the girl if she told anyone about what happened.
Gibson is accused of confining the girl, keeping her under his control, and sexually assaulting her. The charges are class B felonies.
In other indictments handed up at its March 29 session and released Tuesday, the grand jury indicted: James Lapre, 39, of 90 Pinyon Place, Londonderry, with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault between August 2007 and August 2010 in Lancaster, Gorham and Berlin. The alleged victim is a girl who was under age 11 when the reported assaults began; Lynn Perry, 41, of 59 Depot St., Lancaster, with first-degree assault and second-degree assault on Feb. 14 in Northumberland. Perry is accused of hitting a woman in the head with "a glass receptacle or mug, a hard glass object, a deadly weapon."
According to the indictments, Perry caused a severe injury to the woman's head. The woman lost consciousness, and was left her with a head cut that required sutures, according to the indictments. The charges are class A and class B felonies, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 1
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal