Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Whitefield man indicted on child sex abuse charges
Michael Gibson of 30 Elm St., Apartment 1, in Whitefield was also indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of felonious sexual assault and a charge of witness tampering for allegedly threatening to hurt the girl if she told anyone about what happened.
Gibson is accused of confining the girl, keeping her under his control, and sexually assaulting her. The charges are class B felonies.
In other indictments handed up at its March 29 session and released Tuesday, the grand jury indicted: James Lapre, 39, of 90 Pinyon Place, Londonderry, with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault between August 2007 and August 2010 in Lancaster, Gorham and Berlin. The alleged victim is a girl who was under age 11 when the reported assaults began; Lynn Perry, 41, of 59 Depot St., Lancaster, with first-degree assault and second-degree assault on Feb. 14 in Northumberland. Perry is accused of hitting a woman in the head with "a glass receptacle or mug, a hard glass object, a deadly weapon."
According to the indictments, Perry caused a severe injury to the woman's head. The woman lost consciousness, and was left her with a head cut that required sutures, according to the indictments. The charges are class A and class B felonies, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424