Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Whitefield man indicted on child sex abuse charges
Michael Gibson of 30 Elm St., Apartment 1, in Whitefield was also indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of felonious sexual assault and a charge of witness tampering for allegedly threatening to hurt the girl if she told anyone about what happened.
Gibson is accused of confining the girl, keeping her under his control, and sexually assaulting her. The charges are class B felonies.
In other indictments handed up at its March 29 session and released Tuesday, the grand jury indicted: James Lapre, 39, of 90 Pinyon Place, Londonderry, with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault between August 2007 and August 2010 in Lancaster, Gorham and Berlin. The alleged victim is a girl who was under age 11 when the reported assaults began; Lynn Perry, 41, of 59 Depot St., Lancaster, with first-degree assault and second-degree assault on Feb. 14 in Northumberland. Perry is accused of hitting a woman in the head with "a glass receptacle or mug, a hard glass object, a deadly weapon."
According to the indictments, Perry caused a severe injury to the woman's head. The woman lost consciousness, and was left her with a head cut that required sutures, according to the indictments. The charges are class A and class B felonies, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917