Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Whitefield man indicted on child sex abuse charges
Michael Gibson of 30 Elm St., Apartment 1, in Whitefield was also indicted on two counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of felonious sexual assault and a charge of witness tampering for allegedly threatening to hurt the girl if she told anyone about what happened.
Gibson is accused of confining the girl, keeping her under his control, and sexually assaulting her. The charges are class B felonies.
In other indictments handed up at its March 29 session and released Tuesday, the grand jury indicted: James Lapre, 39, of 90 Pinyon Place, Londonderry, with seven counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault between August 2007 and August 2010 in Lancaster, Gorham and Berlin. The alleged victim is a girl who was under age 11 when the reported assaults began; Lynn Perry, 41, of 59 Depot St., Lancaster, with first-degree assault and second-degree assault on Feb. 14 in Northumberland. Perry is accused of hitting a woman in the head with "a glass receptacle or mug, a hard glass object, a deadly weapon."
According to the indictments, Perry caused a severe injury to the woman's head. The woman lost consciousness, and was left her with a head cut that required sutures, according to the indictments. The charges are class A and class B felonies, respectively.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
- Division of Economic Development presents awards - 0
- Bus firm to open propane station - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424