Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester police: Woman robbed South Willow St. sub shop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a woman who held up the D'Angelo's sandwich shop on South Willow Street on Wednesday evening.
Police said a woman claiming she had a gun went into the restaurant about 7:40 p.m. and demanded cash. The woman, described as white, in her 20s, with dirty blond hair and wearing a gray jacket and pink, hooded sweatshirt, did not display a weapon.
She left the restaurant and got into a small, blue, four-door car that reportedly was driven by a woman with long, dark hair, police said.
There were no customers in the restaurant at the time of the robbery and nobody was injured, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 0
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 34
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice' - 0
- Senate gives final passage to President Obama's plan for arming Syrian rebels - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 3
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 5
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917