Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester police: Woman robbed South Willow St. sub shop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a woman who held up the D'Angelo's sandwich shop on South Willow Street on Wednesday evening.
Police said a woman claiming she had a gun went into the restaurant about 7:40 p.m. and demanded cash. The woman, described as white, in her 20s, with dirty blond hair and wearing a gray jacket and pink, hooded sweatshirt, did not display a weapon.
She left the restaurant and got into a small, blue, four-door car that reportedly was driven by a woman with long, dark hair, police said.
There were no customers in the restaurant at the time of the robbery and nobody was injured, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth