Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester police: Woman robbed South Willow St. sub shop
MANCHESTER - Police are searching for a woman who held up the D'Angelo's sandwich shop on South Willow Street on Wednesday evening.
Police said a woman claiming she had a gun went into the restaurant about 7:40 p.m. and demanded cash. The woman, described as white, in her 20s, with dirty blond hair and wearing a gray jacket and pink, hooded sweatshirt, did not display a weapon.
She left the restaurant and got into a small, blue, four-door car that reportedly was driven by a woman with long, dark hair, police said.
There were no customers in the restaurant at the time of the robbery and nobody was injured, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
- Sexual assault charge in Keene - 0
- Keene man charged with threatening Nelson teen with gun - 0
- More details released about Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
- Portsmouth man charged with two felony drug counts - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Newton man charged with kidnapping, sexual assault of 15-year-old Mass. girl - 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats manager Meacham learned a few things, too - 0
- First and 10: Old No. 1 begins as new No. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Soccer Preview: All eyes on Bedford, Exeter - 0
- Another View -- Dan McGuire: We Free Staters are not some threat to be feared - 0
- Taxpayer rights: Left, right should restore them - 0
- Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test - 0
- No paper Monday - 0
- Patriots' Garoppolo solid, but Giants eke out 16-13 win in preseason finale - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Weekly brother gave police wrong name
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917