Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Concord High lacrosse, basketball coach faces assault charge
Amanda Bacher, a 24-year-old Concord resident, was arrested by Concord police on March 11 after they responded to a domestic dispute at her ex-girlfriend's Concord residence. According to multiple reports, Bacher became angry after she questioned her ex-girlfirend about her new relationship and was told that the two were nothing more than friends.
"Bacher became upset with (her ex-girlfriend's) answer and grabbed the front of (her) shirt collar with both hands and began punching her into the fridge," Concord police officer Kaila Buffis wrote in her report. "Bacher did this several times and the woman pushed her off."
Bacher was charged with three counts of simple assault, Class A misdemeanors that carry a maximum of up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. She is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
Bacher was an assistant coach for the Concord varsity girls' basketball team last season, and also coaches the school's junior varsity girls' lacrosse team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 9
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Total Votes: 917