Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Concord High lacrosse, basketball coach faces assault charge
Amanda Bacher, a 24-year-old Concord resident, was arrested by Concord police on March 11 after they responded to a domestic dispute at her ex-girlfriend's Concord residence. According to multiple reports, Bacher became angry after she questioned her ex-girlfirend about her new relationship and was told that the two were nothing more than friends.
"Bacher became upset with (her ex-girlfriend's) answer and grabbed the front of (her) shirt collar with both hands and began punching her into the fridge," Concord police officer Kaila Buffis wrote in her report. "Bacher did this several times and the woman pushed her off."
Bacher was charged with three counts of simple assault, Class A misdemeanors that carry a maximum of up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. She is scheduled to be arraigned on April 15.
Bacher was an assistant coach for the Concord varsity girls' basketball team last season, and also coaches the school's junior varsity girls' lacrosse team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483